This post was submitted by BarelyJen@xanga
Top ten things I LOVE about losing weight
- My skin is clearer.
- My arms are smaller.
I have a collarbone again.
- My ankles aren't swollen.
- My thighs are shrinking.
- What’s this? Cheekbones?!
- My chins are going away.
- My nails aren't chipping.
- I feel like I can function again.
- My small pants fit!
- (Husband swears that my boobs are getting bigger ... truth is, my waist is getting smaller!)
I guess that’s eleven, oh wells
. Getting healthy is my goal, and I’m almost there.
What are 10 things you love about losing weight? Or 10 things you want to lose weight for?