Wednesday, 26 January 2011
In celebration of my 35th birthday next week (yes, I am turning 35), I am setting out a challenge to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is looking to change and improve their health. This is for all of you who are having some health issues, struggling with maintaining proper nutrition or eating the right foods, lack energy, etc.
Now if you're healthy but really want to challenge yourself, then this is for you, too.
Beginning next Tuesday, February 1, which is my birthday, I am kicking off the very first 10-day fitness and nutrition challenge of 2011. This challenge is all about making total lifestyle changes. It's about eating CLEAN. You will eat more often, You will eat lean protein, complex carbs and healthy fats (some of you will catch that later). Forget about starving yourself because we all have been there. Nevermind counting calories, points or fat/carb grams. You don't have to eliminate any one food group. You don't need to take pills or buy pre-packaged, pre-portioned foods. That's all OUT!! That's not what this is about.
During this 10-day challenge, YOU WILL HAVE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND BE ACCOUNTABLE!! Yes, you're going to have accountability. You will have TONS of guidance. So get you some support--family, friends, co-workers. You will need that support the whole way through. I also ask that you commit to daily exercise. Start at your fitness level, even if you have never worked out before. And don't be afraid to try something new.
My goal is to help at least 10 people during the first ten days of February. As a Beachbody coach, my job is to help you and support you as you work towards reaching and maintaining your health and wellness goals. I am not here to design a meal plan. You can come up with that on your own. But I am here to help you reach your fitness aspirations.
So here's the challenge:
- It's 10 days--February 1 through 10--so please MAKE TIME TO DO THIS
- You are under no obligation to purchase anything
- I will have a daily progress thread on my community page on Facebook so that you can post results and daily progress during this challenge
- There will a thread where you can share your workout and fitness regimen. Your workouts do not have to be Beachbody workouts, but I would like for you to share your workout and fitness regimen.
- You will need me as your coach, so sign up your FREE membership on my website. I will be your assigned coach when you join.
- Invite your family, friends and co-workers to participate
You will weigh-in and measure all the key areas (hips, thighs, etc) on the first day. This will be your starting measurements. You will do the same thing on February 10.
There will be a Shakeology option for those who wish to try Shakeology. I will be doing the Shakeology option and I hope you will, too.
What do you have to do?
- Learn more about Shakeology by going to my Beachbody coach page.
- Purchase Shakeology risk-free on my web page. It comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and if you buy it directly from me on Home Direct, you get free shipping. Plus you will get 2 free workout DVDs and a free shaker bottle. You can cancel at anytime, but still keep the free gifts.
- Commit to drinking Shakeology once a day EVERYDAY during this challenge along with your fitness program.
- Track your progress!!
Oh, I cannot forget about the perks!
Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a day pass to Lifestyle Family Fitness (if you don't have a gym membership anywhere) or a Beachbody fitness DVD of your choice (let me know which one you want by sending me an e-mail on FB).
So what are you waiting for? Have fun and let's fight to end the trend of obesity!